Electronics Reliability Engineer - Greater Los Angeles, California
Senior Electronics Reliability Engineer, you'll play a meaningful role in
leading the reliability analysis effort of highly complex and critical systems,
electronic subsystems and electro-mechanical devices, and inform senior project
and line management of reliability risks.
- Verifying the reliability of systems, subsystems, and assemblies down to the circuit and component level, as well as electro-mechanical devices.
- Interface with design teams to perform verification analyses and the independent review of these analyses.
- Working on flight projects to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, supporting the closure of anomaly reports.
- Making and evaluating technical trade-offs with regard to risk, cost, and schedule for a project.
- Coordinating reliability tasks, managing support personnel, and representing Co., while interfacing with customers to support successful reliability assurance activities for a project.
- Preparing, negotiating, and managing reliability budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, or related technical discipline with typically a minimum of 9 years of related experience.
- Master's degree in similar disciplines with a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- PhD in similar disciplines with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Experience in circuit analysis including electronic parts-stress analysis (EPSA), worst-case circuit analysis (WCA), power supply transient analysis (PSTA), single-event effects analysis (SEEA), and failure modes, effects, and criticality analysis (FMECA).
- Detailed knowledge and expertise with one of the following circuit technologies: analog, digital, mixed signal, or RF.
- Experience applying advanced principles, theories and concepts in reliable circuit, subsystem, and systems design.
- Ability to participate as technical lead and subject expert on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to implement and lead with high degree of independence and autonomy.
- Experienced at leading a task and managing its execution.
- Experience presenting work in management and/or design reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience with system reliability concepts and tools.
- Experience with the latest industry FPGA development tools and design flow.
- Experience with cost estimation, managing financial accounts, preparing work
agreements, technical risk assessment, and reliability assurance-related anomaly report resolution.
- AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
L PAGE & ASSOCIATES